Monday 13 August 2012

Prom Tales 2012: Part 2


Next up is Dolapo! She wanted a nude coloured dress and the rest was pretty much up to me. She came round for a chat and together we came up with an idea, went fabric shopping and here's the outcome. Hair by Jadoy of course ;) I thought it'd be quite interesting to create a feather detail as an embellishment to the dress. Hand stitched some gemstones on as well. I love it! It's kind of like my new thing now lol so if you're into feathers like me and you like it, hi 5!! :D















Here's what Dolapo had to say: "Prom that is the day where every girl wants to be beautiful and wants all eyes on her, I wondered 4 a long time is the stress really worth it. Let me just say I was so happy with the finished product and I spent a whole week wondering what it would be like it was definitely not what I imagined, it was classier, even letting people know that the dress was made especially for me was an even nicer feeling. In the end looking back at the pictures, I will not change a thing just wanna say a massive thank you to Wura the dress was stunning!"

Sorry for the delay guys, hope it was worth the wait :)

Till Next Post
WuraF
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute. I love the 60s/vintage look. Right up my street ;-)

    ReplyDelete