Monday 6 February 2012

Quarter of a century

Turning 25 is one of those precious pivotal moments in life. My friend Ola turned 25 in January and had a party to celebrate it. Ola has been ringing it in my ear since last year "Wura I need to look HOT!" lol and she really did. Her style is usually quite conservative so we thought we'd do something completely different from that. I had this lovely print fabric that I'd been itching to work with. Glad she saw the beauty in it too and agreed to have her dress made out of it. The outcome was a fish plait strap, heart neckline flared dress!







Fish plait was done by Jadoy




Ola and her booskie :)

me and Ola
Ola is also a blogger, read about her life experiences at 25 here: http://ladywriteschronicles.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/hello-world/

Till Next Post
WuraF
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment