Thursday 25 October 2012

The Yellow Series #3

"All things bright and beautiful..." yea you all know how the song goes. It's the perfect soundtrack to this post, as I bring you beautiful scenery, a beautiful girl and of course a beautiful dress! lol

Everyone meet Ms Yinka Adebayo, one of my favourite girlies and most defo one of my favourite bodies to work with. As annoying as she can be, we kinda make the perfect match in that I really do appreciate my work when she's wearing it. It's nearly always perfect fit each time. During the summer, she asked me to make a few dresses for her travels to the US as she had a few weddings to attend. This yellow dress was one of them. I decided to stray away from the usual body con that she likes. I used some black lace detail to enrich the dress. According to her, it was a hit amongst the wedding guests! :) As usual, I wasn't able to get pics from the day, hence we did a lil photoshoot after church one sunday. I hope you like it too.
























This cute little dog named Olivia, came along with its owner as we were shooting and decided to be in it. I don't do dogs AT ALL, as a matter of fact, I don't do animals in general! lol but I managed to stay sane throughout this session making sure I kept my distance. 





There you have it guys! :) I look forward to making Yinka's wedding dress when the time comes! woop! As usual, leave a comment, let me know your thoughts, would you wear it? yay or nay?


Oh yea one more thing, if you are free this friday night or just desperately seeking a touch from God, come down to London EXCEL centre for the Festival Of Life. I'll defo be there, so if you wanna say hello, hi, wassup, feel free; or if you want me to lay hands, pass on the anointing , gladly! loool just kidding oo. But yea more info here: http://festivaloflife.org.uk/

Till Next Post 
WuraF
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. YAY ! YAY ! YAY ! I would wear that, without a second thought... The Lord Shall Continually Bless The Works Of Your Hands WuWu ! Well Done !

    PS: You might need to lay hands on me o ! LoooL :p Love Ya Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Beautyfl piece WuraF, lookn 4wad2 doin biz with u. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, love the style and the model! Keep it up WuraFola :) xxx

    ReplyDelete