Saturday 13 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Prom Tales 2014 - Part 3

The most wonderful time of the year is here again, yes it's Christmas! It's the season of giving and to make up for all the months I haven't posted, I'll be giving you a different post every day for the next 12 days leading up to Christmas :)

This first day of Christmas, I give to you the final part of this year's series of Prom Tales. Zainab has the perfect bod for this champagne gold mermaid cowl back dress. I love the lace accents on the shoulders and at the back. She rightly styled it with a pair of black gloves giving it a vintage feel.















Hope you like it as I much as I do.
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!
Till Next Post 
WuraF 
xo


2 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful. I love it!!!

    Regards,
    Tomilola Escada

    www.tomilolaescada.com

    ReplyDelete