Wednesday 17 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 5

On the fifth day of Christmas, WF brings to you... 5 floral and lace dresses.

About 2 weeks ago, I celebrated my 25th birthday in style, hosting a ladies brunch with a few beautiful and inspiring women :) Dress code (as I'm a sucker for themed parties) was florals and laces. I made 2 lace numbers for myself, 2 florals and a lace for my friends and sisters. (#wuwuat25 on Instagram)

The first of my lace numbers: blush pink midi lace dress.


The Second of my lace numbers: ivory lace dress with pale blue underlay.



A Floral smock dress for my sister.

Mint floral body con dress for my friend Janet.




Off shoulder pink lace dress for my sister Gifty


And that's all for the dresses:) Peep some of the little details that made the day very special. Sweet treats table all done by my very gifted sis Doyin. 



Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!
WuraF 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment