Tuesday 23 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

On the eleventh day of Christmas, WF brings to you the penultimate post in this series, pieces for a hair photoshoot with Jadoy.

I love creating images, whether it be behind the lens or providing clothing that can make a picture come together, it's always such an interesting experience. Sometime last year, I had the opportunity of working with my very talented sister who is a hair stylist, in creating some looks for images to go on her website. Here are two of the looks we came up with.

First is a bold curly hair statement that reminisces the 80's as well as a Spanish mamacita. I felt it would be well accompanied by an off shoulder mini floral dress. Beautifully modelled by Tife.








Second look was a Nubian mother and child. It was only appropriate that I favoured African print. I absolutely love mixing prints with each other as well as with other textures. 3d shapes and tulle are the little details that make these two pieces uniquely beautiful. One a one shoulder top and the other a cape. Presenting Zainab & La'shawna









Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!
WuraF
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment