Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy 2013/Blogiversary

Happy New Year lovely readers!! :D We made it to 2013! Woohoo! Thank God! I'm soo excited for all this year has to offer. I've had two fulfilling years of making dresses and you know what they say about the 3rd time ;) Today also marks my 1st year of blogging! It's been a lovely experience sharing my creations with you guys. Special thanks to my subscribers, everyone who takes time to leave a comment on here and everyone who shares the link on facebook & twitter. I know you all have your new year's resolutions; one of mine is to give more! Woop! So look out for the giveaway at the end of this post.

Today, I'm sharing another guipure lace number featuring my dear friend Dami. A few things about Dami: She's a caring, ambitious and passionate lady. A young mummy with a very big heart. She can be quite talkative too (lol) but she knows how to use it when it matters. She made my last bday in december very special when she showed up in the morning and treated me to lunch at an amazing mexican restaurant. I'm now addicted to burritos lool.

So Dami planned a very lush bday dinner for her boyfriend. It was going to be on a boat and she wanted it to be a classy affair. She asked me to make her a coral dress and left the rest to me. I went fabric shopping and found the prettiest lace; it was quite dear I must say, but I knew it'd be worth it. She agreed to it and loved the finished dress :) Here's how our little photo shoot went:



























I absolutely love this dress and I hope you do too :) Tell me what you like the most about this dress and you could win a dress for yourself :) 

Au revoir ma belles (another NYR is to learn more french lol)
Till Next Post
WuraF
xoxo




10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love dress... coral suits this girls skin tone so well. I love like attention to detail around the arms, bust (the bow near the bust gives a cheeky bit of boob but she still looks classy!!) and back (that pearl button i think.. is CUTE). The dress itself fits this girls figure she look perfect i bet her boyfriend was just drooling!
    I would loveee for you to make me a dress SADE'S DRESS WAS FIRE .. WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww wow! thanku so much, u pay good attention to detail.. and im guessing u are Sade's friend, Id love to make u a dress, u win! :D send me an email - wuraola89@yahoo.com xox

      Delete
  2. Ermm! am I allowed to partake in d giveaways doe??...
    Well,I'm already (Say nothing!Lol)Dami looks well hot in that dress...I super love it and the colour is one of my favs colours...
    I love the dress, colour and the little slit at the side ...It all compliments her body and the material is another bussiness...all together = Total Gorgeousness :D...well dne hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofure Ofure! lool sorry u didnt win (our plan didnt work) lool thanks for ur constant support!!! i owe u .. :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Well I am a very happy client! it is really rare for me to trust someone to chose what I wear, so hats down to you Miss Fola, I give respect where it is due and you have definantly earn it. Not only did this dress compliment my figure but it was also reflected on my personality. Dining in a restaurant with upper class society... I fitted right in. I told you what I wanted to feel like wear that dress and you designed a dress beyond my expectation, your attention to detail is remarkable and your vision is phenomenon. Wearing a wurafola dress is not just about looking good it's also about feeling good, bring out the woman inside that has been waiting to be discovered. Wurafola dresses are not just materials but they are the fundamental foundation to create and discover the woman within. She works with your figure and compliments it with your characteristics. Wearing a WF was an experience I am willing to continue, ladies join me in this gorgeous journey. P.s : yes his eyes were fixated on me and the compliment were sweeter than usual. Thank you so much for the wurafola experience I am privilege to be one of the mAny clientS to wear ur designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dang sis!! u do have ur way with words.. ur telling me what i dont even know.. Thankuu soo much dami! for trusting me, and ur body definitely made this dress what it was.. Cheers to many more dresses to come :) xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. love love love the dress...im coming to sew some things, too many weddings coming up!!

    ive finally put up a blog *covers face* lol

    im going to call you, want to feature you on the blog

    follow back!
    http://www.flobyflo.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fanks babygirl!! yes yes! im following right back! xoxox

      Delete
  5. I want a dress! I want a dress! :) Anyway I love that the dress suits dami so well. The pearl at the back just did it for me and emphasized the cute little hole. The bow at the front was also a cute addition that just makes the front cute and girly. I love that the dress can easily work for any occassion whether you want to look young and girly or more mature and sophisticated. Kudos baby girl! Muahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww fankuu Iyin.. ur right about the versatility of the dress.. xoxo

      Delete