Sunday 8 January 2012

Bridesmaids - Fuschia Pink & Navy #5

So far, I have done 7 sets of bridesmaids dresses. This post is about No.6. The Colour theme for this wedding was Fuschia Pink & Navy. I sat and discussed with one of the bridesmaids to find out what their preferences were. She decided against a fitted dress and opted for a 50s flare instead. I sourced out the fabric from my favourite fabric place: Shepherds Bush. Both fabrics are stretch cotton. Hope u like the outcome! :D



The two flower girls had a slight variation to their dresses: peter pan collar and a band instead of a bow.
My sis and I were guests at this wedding. Luckily I already had a blue number that I'd previously made for another occasion - cotton lace + tulle ; so I opted for that, while my sis wore a black dress that I made for her for a past event.




NB: Picture quality i.e colour drastically changed when i uploaded them on here :s
Till next post
WuraF
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Job well done. the bridesmaids dresses are unique. Love it

    ReplyDelete